Monday, March 28, 2011

Less is more...one verse at a time

I'm encouraged by Lysa TerKurst's recent blog at http://tinyurl.com/5ug3tsd She suggests focusing on one verse. Contemplating each word and letting God's grace sink into your soul. I couldn't agree more. Sometimes less is more and I need to realize that in many areas of my life. I need to speak less and listen more. I need to eat less and exercise more (oh yeah). I need to step out in faith and not be concerned about the outcome. I need to stop worrying so much and just suck it up and deal with life. I need to stop dreaming and start doing. These things are incredibly difficult for me to do but as I celebrate another birthday and turn the page on another year, I want desperately to do the things I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment